In this session of the Expand2Web Podcast, I’m joined by special guest James Martell.
James Martell has been a full-time affiliate marketer since 1999 and has been successfully teaching other to do the same since 2001.
He is a sought after speaker at industry events and the host of the first and longest running podcast in the affiliate marketing industry … the “Affiliate Buzz” since 2003. James is the founder of The School of Internet Marketing where he hosts the affiliate marketer’s bootcamp.
He lives with his wife and four children in a seaside suburb of Vancouver on Canada’s west coast.
James is a good friend of mine, and really helped me get my start online. In this interview we go into the details of affiliate marketing. James provides some specific examples, and even a few “secrets” to getting started and making money with affiliate marketing. I really think you’ll enjoy this podcast!
In This Podcast You’ll Learn About:
- What is affiliate marketing?
- Who are the players in the industry?
- How long does it take to build a website?
- How long does it take to make money?
- What types of advertisers are involved?
- Benefits of affiliate marketing (from affiliate point of view)
- How many sites should I build?
Items Mentioned In This Podcast:
- The School of Internet Marketing
- BioGirl Health Website (a successful affiliate website with great content)
Listen to the Podcast Interview with James Martell
You can listen to the interview by clicking the play button at the top of this post. Or you can download the MP3 audio file by clicking the download link if you’re like me and you listen to interviews on your iPod/iPhone in the car.
Complete Written Transcript of the Interview
Thank you all for listening!
Please subscribe to the podcast using the links below and look out for a new podcast like this every week.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device:
See my disclosure about advertising and affiliate links