Stephanie is an expert on all things Facebook, and I wanted to get her perspective on the recently announced Facebook Graph Search and what it could mean for business owners (or anyone with a website).
In this session you’ll learn about:
- What Facebook Graph Search is
- What Facebook Graph search means for small business owners
- Some of the ways people could use Facebook Graph Search to find businesses based on their friends recommendations
- How Facebook Graph Search is similar – and different – from Google+
- Why it is more important than ever to have a Facebook Page for your business.
- Three things you should do now to get ahead of the game on this new development
Items mentioned in this podcast:
- Facebook Graph Search – sign up for the beta here.
- Create a Facebook Page for Your Business – create your page here.
- A Roundup of great Facebook Graph Search articles by Mike Blumenthal – Facebook Graph Search and Local From Across the Web- Let the Fight Begin
- The School of Internet Marketing – Stephanie and I are both instructors here.
- Micro Media Marketing’s Facebook Page
Complete Written Transcript of the Interview
Thank you all for listening!
Please subscribe to the podcast using the links below and look out for a new podcast like this every week.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device:
See my disclosure about advertising and affiliate links