In this session of the Expand2Web Podcast, I’m really excited to share something that has impacted my business profoundly.
What if – instead of relying on expensive paid ad campaigns and direct sales, your business thrived based on referrals from happy customers?
That’s the promise of a book I read recently – The Referral Engine by John Jantsch. In this session I’ll share the changes we made to Expand2Web based on this book that ended up significantly increasing the number of referrals we are getting from happy customers.
In this session you’ll learn about:
- How we are all “wired” to want to refer our favorite products and businesses to our friends
- How you can build a business that markets itself through referrals (instead of expensive advertising campaigns)
- The referral action plan I put in place for Expand2Web based on reading The Referral Engine
- The benefits we are already seeing as a result of this
Items mentioned in this podcast:
- Referral Engine MindMap – I made a Mind Map of The Referral Engine – which you can find at the bottom of this post:
How Reading The Referral Engine Changed My Business (includes Mind Map too)
- Referral Engine Book – and here’s a link to the book itself – which I highly recommend reading! The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
- Our Customer Interactions Touchpoint Map:
Thank you all for listening!
Please subscribe to the podcast using the links below and look out for a new podcast like this every week.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device:
If so, please join over 10,000 people who receive exclusive weekly online business and blogging tips, and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, 10 Steps to Free Website Traffic! Just enter your name and email below:
If you're building a business website these days, you're in luck.
WordPress has revolutionized the ease and power of what a website can do and be. Now you can quickly create a website that is optimized for top search results, and update it yourself whenever you want.
As you'll see in a moment, the SmallBiz Theme is much more than a mere WordPress theme. It's a complete solution for your business web presence including a Website, Blog, Facebook Page and Mobile Website.
Let's take a look at each of these, and how they help you generate new business from the web…Click to continue...
See my disclosure about advertising and affiliate links